Friday, August 31, 2012

Grace and Peace

When I think back on my path... How did I get here?

I have done nothing right. Circling left has been my means of turning around again.
Here I am.

The people that surround me are simply amazing. If I could give mini bios and draw character maps... you'd barely catch a glimpse of an awesome power at work.
Here I am.

I wake up in this foreign land, and with sweat beads busting as I reach the top of our mountainous hill, that salt water is but a tear.
Here I am.

My students make comments like, "That spoke to my heart" and "Thank you for asking"
Here I am.

Beyond humbled - I am but nothing, in awe of the workings all around me.
Here I am.

I could be anywhere. I could be anyone.
Here I am.

Wherever you are... 
Be exactly you
exactly where you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment