Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Grey

I know every one wants to know what is going on here...

Yesterday, Hugo Chavez died.
Speculation... Espionage... Corruption... Deception...
 Who truly ever really knows anything?
Armed guards monitored the local grocery store.
People cried, people celebrated.
Fireworks... crowded streets... in houses... complete peace

This is a picture that a friend posted of Sabana Grande... on a normal day, you push through the crowds and street performers to walk by.




We are out of school until at least Monday. The country is under 7 days of mourning.
We awoke today to go to the grocery store to "stock up" in case there becomes a food shortage... This is not the way I live, so thinking in this manner is... not me.


Until then, we have a 5 day weekend vacation.
Weather is perfect.
Life is lovely.

I changed my room around - just so I could have a better view of the sunrise every morning.

My window is just an open space with bars and open glass... no curtains, not necessary. I live with the sun.

View from my window...
Caracas, Venezuela
Day 1


La Sonrisa... 
the morning smile glimpse 
 I never want to miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment