Thursday, September 12, 2013

That's How Love Works...

1 month in.... Wow, and the only reason I believe it's been that long is because on Saturday I went to to the 1 month birthday party of Baby Eli, our newest ICS community member :)






Busy would be an understatement.


This year I am teaching 6th (World Geo I, Bible, & Math), 7th (World Geo I & Bible), and 8th (World Geo II & Bible). I am loving my classes :)

Elementary strategies in a secondary classroom is pretty fun... Wall Talk


I am sponsoring Fusion - our secondary school youth group - and running a student leadership Fusion team. We had our first Fusion last Friday... we had a GREAT turn out, and the kids had a blast!

















                                                                                                                                                                                   

I am mentoring a high school lady during my lunch period.
I am tutoring two days a week.

 Sunrise...

...to sun down...


 These days are surely jammed pack.... But it's the little things that always seems to bring a smile to my face. This has always been my favorite part of my run in the concha - finally, I have captured it with more than my eyes...




Anything you work at with all your heart is always worth the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment