Tuesday, September 24, 2013

T.I.V.

This is Venezuela...

Friday was scheduled to have our second Fusion - late in the afternoon we were told that a fumigation process was going to be coming on campus at 3pm to take care of our mosquito problem.... T.I.V. 3pm = 3pm-8pm, so we decided to cancel Fusion for the evening. At 3:20pm, as soon as all the students had left, the company called and canceled the appointment altogether. T.I.V.



On Saturday, we gathered as a staff around a campfire... roasted rainbow fruity marshmallows, stuck them in between some oreos and/or vanilla cream cookies, and made some Venezuelan s'mores! We sang songs together and played some campfire games (which I lost!). It was such a nice time shared together. I came with a hoody to be 'bundled' around the fire, and then remembered.... Oh yeah, this is Venezuela - off came the hoody and down came the sweat :) Totally worth it.



New roommates!




Some past days....

Kelsey needed a hair cut... T.I.V.
Baby Eli!






No comments:

Post a Comment