Saturday, August 18, 2012

In a week...

"Let's go off by ourselves to a quiet place and rest a while." - MARK 6:31


I thank God for rainy days... it's always a sign that it's time to rest.

As I smell the clouds coming to Earth, my heart slows its beat.

It's been a week. And as I look back, I can say, "Yes, it was good."

Sometimes as a teacher, I feel like a schizophrenic. Before our school loses its enrollment, let me explain...

As a teacher, you have to change things that matter to you... in essence, you change your personality - morals and ethics. All of a sudden, the word stupid is beyond shocking... chairs not pushed in are "a bummer", talking in the hallway merits an "I'm disappointed" chat, and laughing at another person is just sad (with a frowny face).

Hmm... Nope, that doesn't sound like me at all. Multiple personalities? ...I deem my hypothesis valid.

In cuteness, our 4th grade class has new Kindergarten buddies, and we had a read-together... we celebrated a birthday and had birthday girl compliments and prayer time...






"...it was very good. Evening passed and morning came..." 
- GENESIS 1


This morning I desire something from home... a southern breakfast. As I write this, I try... grits from arrepa mix.. this should be interesting.

HAPPY SATURDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment