Monday, September 10, 2012

Mira...

Pictures from the week-ish...

La Concha Acustica.... where everyone goes to run laterals across this rarely used amphitheater... kinda weird at first, but I guess you get used to it.
An unwanted visitor....

Mexican Night with some neighbors... All of the roommates put on a feast, and we're pretty talented, if I may say so myself....

Our maintenance worker from school came to our house on Saturday to share a Colombian meal...  He brought the whole family along with the dog....


Colombian Feast....


Quesillo....


Cute Kid Art....


You can pick your friends, but you can't pick the awesome faces your friends will make in photos....


Homemade spaghetti sauce I helped my gluten-free, dairy-free roomie make...


It's been a busy, good time.

1 comment:

  1. Good food and friends makes for a wonderful time! Love the pics!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete